Thursday, November 12, 2009

Panasonic Microwave Turntable Not Turning

Oil Cleansing Anti-

Hello,

How to remove itself without attacking his skin? And yes, rubbed with a cotton until it's gone ...

I present to you a cleansing oil that can easily get rid of makeup while taking care of his skin.

Huile démaquillante

Ingredients:
- 20ml HV Ricin (cleanses and nourishes the lashes)
- HV 10ml Sweet Almond (for softness)
- 10ml Borage HV (anti wrinkle)

Directed
Place all ingredients in your bottle. Shake

Verdict:
Before any job toss the bottle. I use a pump bottle of oil recovery, very practical, it delivers one or two hit the desired amount.

This is not my first try, before I made 60% oil and 40% Hydrosol, it gave me a cleanser biphasic very nice. Then I tested a few milliliter démquillant biphasic with foam babassu ... um bof bof. When rubbed with cotton, foam that ...
I would say that this is the new kid;)

And you what do you think?

Hugs soon

0 comments:

Post a Comment