Saturday, October 2, 2010

How Long Does Coco Butter Take

Sérum pour cheveux sec et abîmés

Here's a little serum to my hair. The hairdresser, told me recently, "must not abuse it with hair straighteners. Ahhh but I use it: s

Ok, it's time to do something for my hair, my poor dry, damaged hair.



Ingredients:
- 20 ml Ricin
HV - HV 10 ml Wheat Germ
- 10 ml HV
Plum - 5 gte ET
Lemon - 3 gte ET
Ylang Ylang - 3 gte HE Geranium Rosat
- 10 of Ceramides gte plant
- 10 gte Protein silk

Directed
Place all ingredients in a container and mix.

Verdict: Ben
it works:) Even my zhom tells me I have beautiful hair (when I ask him:)). It is true that my hair is shinier, and less dry. It is only two times I use it but it shows already. 6 small drops in your hair and see the next 3 small drops.

0 comments:

Post a Comment