Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Best Athletic Shoes For Narrow Feet Wan High Arch

Crème démaquillante moussante

Time has changed a lot recently and my skin has taken a big hit: S
The tight skin all day despite two layers of cream in the morning ... bof bof
OK, I take the bull by the horns and I'm getting cleaner all for my sweet little face.
I present you the foaming cleansing cream (sorry for the quality of the picture):
Crème démaquillante moussante

I found this recipe on Potions and pans, the recipe here .

This recipe is one of the first that I made. It is extremely delicate skins.

Ingredients:
- 60 ml of green tea infusion
- HV 10 ml of castor
- 15 ml macerate Chamomile (homemade)
- HV 5 ml almond
- 7.5 g emulsifying wax
- 1.7 g of cetyl alcohol
- 5 ml of washing base neutral
- 5 gte vitamin E
- 10 gte EPP

Directed
Make an infusion of green tea and set aside. Heat
different HV, emulsifying wax and cetyl alcohol. Stir to blend all the ingredients.
Once the oil phase is ready, make a water in oil emulsion.
Once the emulsion is made, you can add the remaining ingredients one at a time, mixing each time.

Verdict :
Le contenant n'est pas génial, eh oui j'ai eu la bonne idée de le mettre dans un flacon mousseur, du coup ça un peu de mal a passer ... Sinon la crème en elle même est très très agréable, je me suis lavée le visage hier soir avec et la peau est douce, ne tire pas, je dirai presque pas besoin de mettre de la crème, mais il faut tout de même en mettre :)
Je dois vous dire aussi que ce matin, j'en ai mis sur mes mains. J'ai les mains tellement sèche en ce moment, que même la crème (le petit M ... biiiiiiiip) ne me fait aucun effet. Eh bien je me suis massée les mains ce matin avec une noisette de crème, je les ai rincées, and were douuuuuuuuces .... um a real delight

Cream Winter is coming soon ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment