Friday, December 18, 2009

Suboxone And Lidocaine

Crème peau sensible contre l'hiver

Là Here is this: the cream seems against the cold ...

As I said before, my skin much needed moisture and softness against the cold wind and tingling cheeks.
Crème visage peau sensible

Ingredients:
aqueous phase:
- 60 ml infusion of green tea (in association with the cleansing cream and the fact that tea is an anti-oxidant) and thyme (because I have small buttons)
- 1 tsp glycerin
Oily phase:
- 15 g of shea butter and cocoa
- 5 g of lanolin
- 15 ml of macerate
Chamomile - 13 g emulsifying wax
- 3 g of cetyl alcohol
Added:
- 2 gte ET rosewood
- 0.4 ml of plant ceramides (but I was disturbed by two fanatics and suddenly it became ch 2, go figure ...)
- 4 gte bisabolol (but again I forgot, still the same fanatics)
- 15 gte EPP
- 5 gte vitamin E

Directed
Make the tea infusion and thyme, then strain, add the glycerin and set aside.
Heat the oil phase. When both phases at the same temperature (or nearly) to a water in oil and add the remaining ingredients one at a time, stirring each addition.

Verdict:
I tested for 2 days. My hands love it, but I remain skeptical about my face, I saw small red marks last night. I think there is too much of ceramides and I liked to put bisabolol, but now two jokers go home and come to me from my task ... ben e result here. Well my skin like it anyway;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment