Monday, December 28, 2009

Can U Get Herpes From A Shaver

Gommages aux sucres amandés

I start from today to present you my latest grub, which landed directly under the tree.
Unfortunately, due to time constraints, I could not take pictures of the baskets. So I present to you products one by one.

Today, it is nice with a makeover.
No no, nothing to do with spring cleaning. The scrub is a ritual to do frequently, and not just in Spring, it's serious attention.
Gommage aux sucres amandés

Here is the recipe for a soft skin and smell to fall. (I do not remember the proportion: s

Ingredients:
- 4 / 5 brown sugar (preferably organic)
- 1 / 5
almond powder - 1 case of white clay
- 2 cases
glycerin - Vegetable oils saturation (typically coconut, castor and other background oils)
- 1 case of honey
- 3 gte gingerbread
- 10 gte seed extract grapefruit
- 5 gte vitamin E

Directed
Mix ingredients in order and one by one. If you find that the scrub is too thin add more sugar.

Verdict: Here
a scrub I'm in big quantity ... it pleases everyone. It smells divinely good and leaves skin soft.
I use it once a week, summer and winter. It's one of my favorite recipes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment