Tuesday, December 8, 2009

South Park French Song Nambla

Un peu de news

I do not publish a lot right now, but yet I have full things to show you, yeah got no time to take Photos: dining I need a nice light ...
But it will happen:)

I received my last order from aromatic area. And in among different little thing I needed to continue my gifts, a small bag of benzoin resin ... the result in few weeks:) And you might have guessed, a little tincture of benzoin is in preparation.

few weeks ago, I prepared a little vanilla-cinnamon macerate ... hmmm, I'll soon be filtered. I have almost forgotten in my closet, I do not even know the date when it: s gonna come too:) Soon

also the picture of my purple balm consolidated but vanilla scent:) Well the only problem is that I have to recast again ... got screwed the tube dropped me lip, so he no longer shows the nose of my balm

And yet beautiful things in perspective ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment